The gas stove is one of the most common equipment in our homes. It is present in all the houses no matter how small or big the house has been. The gas stove is the basic requirement of all human beings as it is used to prepare food. As the food is required to live the basic life so is the gas stove as without food it is not possible to survive. Gas stoves are although safe, but there are some chances of their explosion because of certain negligence or human error. Therefore general human beings need to have an overall idea of the safety of the gas stoves to be safe and alert form the general problems of the gas stoves.
In what conditions do the gas stoves explode?
It is although very rare to experience a gas stove explosion in general as the modern gas stoves are very safe, so it is not very common but in some of the rare circumstances, this can happen. It is therefore important to know such states so that you remain safe and alert in your house.
Following are the conditions in which the gas stoves can explode:
- When there is a problem in the burner or there is a flame failure in the gas stove, then the gas leaks from the burner and as a result of which the there could be fire or explosion outside when the leaked gas comes into the contact of the fire.
- Secondly, if there is the feature of the auto reigniting in the gas stoves then the burner gets relighted on its own as it senses the fire. This creates a problem when there is a leakage or some other problems like this.
- At times, the burner of the gas doesn’t get lighten and the gas stove is not turned off due to negligence, then there are complete chances that the gas from the gas stove will leak out and if the windows are not open then the gas would be accumulated in the house itself and as a result of which there could be a very severe blast in the gas stove.
Also Check : Best Hob Top Gas stoves in India
Some of the safety measures to avoid gas stove explosions
Following are the preventive measures that one should follow to avoid the gas stove explosions:
- You should turn off the lights and switches and use the flashlight so that the fire doesn’t catch the room due to the electric current.
- Open all the doors and windows of the house to allow the gas to go out and call the emergency number if needed.
- Check the burners of the gas stove and if they are switched on then turn then off and evacuate the house to avoid the inhalation of the bad air.
If you follow the above mentioned preventive measures, then it wouldn’t be difficult for you to handle the situation on the time of any emergency. It is although very rare to acknowledge such explosions, but its always better to take some preventive measures to avoid troubles in the last stage. if you have best gas stove then there are less changes to explode.